Monday, September 26, 2005

Lots o' stuff

So this past couple weeks have been pretty full with stuff, I had a blast meeting people and I have a cliche that I hang out with, I'll post some photos when I get off my ass, I'll try to do it today. During the first week here, I did a tour of Ottawa and also we had a few pub nights to meet poeple, well I think that I have lots of people confused as to which program that I'm in beacuse most of the people that I hang out with are NPSIA (Norman Paterson School of International Affairs), but then I tell them that I'm in Physics and they are like really?? I guess I shouldn't be out drinking if I'm in physics, I should be in studying or doing some experiments in my room!! Well it's been great, we have a soical organizer, Josh, who eamils everyone about things coming up and was thinking about creating a message board for us so that he didn't have to keep emailing people.

So this past weekend was a great one, saw Dave H, he was up in Ottawa for the CAP meeting and we went to eat at the Irish Village a good time. and then after I hang out and watched a movie with Alexa and then Sat night was a housewarming/goodbye party at Hilary's place (which is only about 3 mins from here, which is great for gatherings!!) Then yesterday, I played my first intramural soccer game, we only had 5 guys playing against a team of 10, so playing 7 on 7 was a little tought but we mantions to keep the score somewhat close, it ended 5-4 for them, and it was funny we scored first too!!

well I'm going to end back to working and work on these pics!!

Later

Andrew

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CMac said...

Great job, dude! Glad you finally got those pictures up. Make sure to tell people the URL: http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_mcdonald_family

I'll be coming by to see you in a week! I'm so happy to be going home.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Win at blackjack free http://www.olanzapine-fluoxetine-combination.info/Imagewhat-is-fluoxetine-10.html Oreck vacuum cleaner customer service Air force battery operations airlines korean air 26 pilot strike Cadillac performance parts and engines

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »