Sunday, January 13, 2008

Well it's been forever...

So I have posted about a year ago... and I'll try to post more.. but I'm trying to get my thesis done.. so I can't spend too much time on this...
But a few times I wanted to say:
- Add Google analytics to see how many actually read this thing.
- Just read a book about Google and man the stuff they are doing... will take over the computer world... with the internet almost conquered, and a mobile phone on the way.. next thing is an OS!!
- moved in with the GF... we even got X-mas pictures... things are good
- I'll update thing in 2 months when I'm done the master's thesis...

Lates!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been checking your blog every six hours for two years now. I'm glad it has paid off.

I just finished my thesis' post-defense revisions. Here's a tip I inherited: You can revise forever! Don't!

Congrats on all the good news! What Google book did you read?