Wednesday, February 09, 2011

New Job

So the new job is great. I have been training for the passed two days and it has been nice to see how it's done. By Feb 22nd I have to be able to do this on my own (I'm replacing a woman who is on leave for 6-months and the other woman is going home for 2-weeks). So I have to take lots of notes and hope for the best!!

Last night I was watching Phil and there was a case where the dose wasn't agreeing so he had to do some additional tests, not too hard but I hope to be able to pick up on some of this stuff quick so I can do my own troubleshooting before calling people!!

I'll post more of a description when I get more comfortable with my place in the process!

As for my push-ups, I have 62 days left and I have 75 left for today, things are on track!!

I will start another challenge maybe next Monday, 100-days of caching. I am waiting until I have a TTC pass so I don't only go after the close ones first, so I can save those for a storm day. Also I can explore the city at the same time.

If anyone has great places to go and see let me know!

No comments: