Saturday, September 15, 2012

First week done!!

So first week of classes are done, and I'm felling more comfortable in the classroom than last week, when I didn't have any books or anything.

Prep is slow, because I am still trying to dissect the Alberta curriculum but I hope that now that I'm in a routine prep should go faster.

I'm also running the LEGO club at the school so I really hope that doesn't take up too much of my time, I'm really glad that a few fellow staff mentioned they wouldn't mind helping out with it. This will give me time for prep and we could send more students.  They want one coach per team, but if we have two teams in the same level then I think that is ok.

We did a brunch yesterday and it was awesome.. I'm so happy I went.. great food and great people!
Well back to work.. later!

1 comment:

Two Degrees said...

Does the LEGO club get to play with Mindstorm robots? :)