Thursday, April 28, 2005

Europe bound!!

So today I started packing for Europe, well Germany, I'm pretty excited.
Today I went a bank to get some Euros and they were out, well they didn't have the amount I wanted, I'm thinking of opening a Germany Bank account, so I was going to take like 500 euros, so I went to the other banks around and they only have between 40 -100 euros, I was like this sucks!! So tomorrow I'm going to try a few banks close to home.

Well I guess I'll talk about another good night that happened. uummm
which one?
How about the last day of classes, that was an awesome one.
So I had 6 lab reports to finish so I spend from about 10 am - 5:30 pm to write them and I got three done and I gave up, because I was going over to the pub to start drinking with my pals. We had entered in the Dodge ball Tourny, Man what a great Idea, drinking a coupe $5 pitchers and then going to play a sport!! So my friend Lauren and I, split two pitchers and then a few of us shared a pizza, man it was good after drinking a few beers.
Then at about 7 pm we headed over to the gym for the tourny. We played the girls soccer team first, man I can't believe it but I think that we each had a pitcher in us and we won handlely. But the next game was a little tougher, but we were lucky because we went back over to the pub and got another picther, so by this point I've had two pitchers and I'm walking around the pub to try to work off some drunk and who do I see, this same girl!! I think that there is something going on here. Any way I start talking to her and her friends and she had bought two pitchers and needed me to help with one of them, I was like are you serious!?!?!? I don't know that if thats wise, I toast right now and it's 9:30 pm, but I didn't want her to get mad so I had a few drinks and then I told her that I was going to a party at 40 Charlette so I had to go home and get a shower ( not a good idea while drunk) and dressed, it was a skirt and tie even, I wore a tie, I couldn't fnd my skirt in my state, plus I don't wear skirts.
So I went over to the party and hung out for a while it was nice to see all those people before heading our seperate ways.
Then I went to the pub but when I got there the line was too long so I left and passed out at home.

But that was a good night in the end, some good drinks with good friends, good times!!

Lates
Andrew