Saturday, April 30, 2005

SO 36 hrs and counting

I'm almost packed for my trip to Germany, Vance is getting into town tomorrow and staying with Craig and we are all going to meet at the airport. This should be an awesome trip, I just hope that I get to see some awesome stuff, and drink some beer. This first couple weeks better be awesome, because I'm missing my graduation from my undergraduate university MTA. Sorry I'm not going to be there guys but i hope that you have a great time and have a drink for me, I'll have one for you. Kelly, Kyle, Wheels, Dave, Nadine, Al, Kevs, Korwin (never apart from one other) , Chris, Lauren, Adam, Mark, Jason, Marty, man I hope that I didn't forget anyone, I'll miss all of you guys and I had a great time spending the last 4 years with you!! (well 5 with you Jason!!)

So I moved out three days ago and Mac Dog (pictured below) MSN'ed me today and told me that he missed me, what a guy, eh?



I think that I might miss him.

See you in Europe,
Lates,

Andrew

1 comment:

Katie said...

Must have been a mistake that my name wasn't on the list. It's okay, just don't let it happen again. Have a wonderful time in Germany.