Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Finally!!

So Mom and I just got back from bringing almost everything home from MTA!!
A couple things I'm leaving there for a litte while to let friends use but I've got everything else home.

So now that I'm home I have to unpack all of this stuff and pack things for Germany, some of you might know this and others might not, but I'm going to Germany for 3 months to work at the Universität Mainz. It should be a great time, I'm going with two other guys, Vance and Craig, other physics honours students and with my prof Dave Hornidge (D Horns), I'm really excited to go. Now the only thing to think about is what should we do in our free time, terms of traveling, go to Greece, Spain or just do Germany...? the possibilities are endless.

well i have to make a list of things to do tomorrow so I'm going to start that

Lates

Andrew

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Antihistamines and high blood pressure Plastic surgery facial plastic surgery network http://www.kia-21.info video slots pharmacies