Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I'm back

So I fogot my PW in the first day, I'm an idiot!!
It's ok , I'm back and I'm blogging.

So today I tried to move home from Sackville, but found out that I have too much crap, we filled the car and just barly had room for me and Mom and I need to go back tomorrow to get some more stuff.
It's ok, because I have a couple errands to run too.

These past few weeks have been pretty awesome, and it mainly started on Grad Banquet night.
I was at the Banquet and the dept awards were being giving out and I was excited because being in Physics, there arn't very many people so I had like a 1 in 7 chanve of gettting it, and I got it, so i was pretty happy about that, so I got drunk!!
While at the pub I ran into my friend. We had hung out the year earlier but never really talked, so we chatted it up and things went pretty awesome for the rest of the night, dancing it up and playing some pool. It's funny beacuse she also won the dept award for her dept, so it's good that we started hanging out smart people are awesome.

Then the next night was St. Paddy's day, so I went to the pub and starting drinking and playing some pool and walked a around for a bit and lo and behold who do I see? HER, there she is dancing up on the dance floor, so I use my excellent dance moves to start dancing with her again, and after we talked some more about life after MTA and that sort of stuff.

Well I'm going to stop because I want you guys to come back so I'll leave it there

OH, ps I read my mail today, well this was a letter from I long time ago.
I didn't get into Mac, it's ok because it was the lowest on my list in terms of grads schools.

off to bed