Saturday, May 14, 2005

Holland for the Weekend!

SO I'm in Holland for the weekend, we are here playing soccer in an international tournament, it a 'gong show' as Dave likes to say, we drank last until about 4 am and then got up play a game at 9 am and then we had four games total today and I think that we have 3 again tomorrow. We are playing with guys from Italy, Spain and Germany, it's a blast. Well I should get back out there we play in 15 mins.
I'll have a bigger post about this week and weekend later.

Later

Andrew

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're just all over the place, now aren't you?! You WERE supposed to take me with you, but nooo.

Glad you're enjoying life!

Did you get to hit the gong?!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »