Monday, May 23, 2005

News about Sept.

Today's post is going to be a little different then the others, I'm not going to be talking about Europe, (even if I did just get back from Amsterdam last night).

I have been waiting to hear back from the five grad schools (UVic, UofA, Western, Mac, and Carlton) about my acceptance. Well this morning I heard from the thrid of them, UofA emailed me saying that I was acceptted! So that makes an acceptance to UVic and UofA and a rejection from Mac, UofA was up on the top of my list of schools to head to but it will be be a hard degree because of all the class work (12 classes) and the TA'ing and research.
I have to sit down and consider my choices, I hope that the other two will get back to me in the next week or so, then I can consider all of my possbilites.

well I'm back to work, I just wanted to update you on my plans for Sept.

Lates

Andrew

PS Amsterdam was awesome!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Congratulations! You're the man!

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! http://www.search-engine-optimization-company-7.info Talk to children about divorce Paxil weight donde toy