Wednesday, May 04, 2005

We're Here!!

So we arrived in Germany yesterday, after the flight from Halifax to Toronto and then from Toronto to Frankfurt. The flight from Frankfurt was pretty awesome, we started drinking right after supper, I started with some white wine and I moved on to vodka. I passed out half way through the second movie. We were met by our prof (Dave) and he starting laughing knowing that we were pretty drunk. I gave him a big hug!
After that we went to the apt, where Craig and I are staying, and slept while Vance (he is staying at the intervational rez) and Dave went to drop Vance off. We met up for supper at 6pm so Craig and I walked to the train station (where we were meeting), it was a really nice walk, we saw a really nice church and some typical narrow streets.
When we meet up we went to eat at a Greek resturant, it was really yummy. Then we just went home to fall asleep, man were we tried.
This morning Craig and I slept in beacuse my alarm clock didn't work, I set it last night when we got in and then time was right and I set it for 8:15 am. At 10:20 am Criag woke me up and asked me about my alarm clock. I was like what the hell. We think that something is different over here like the frequency of the AC current that would mess up the clock. I guess tonight I'll have to set it for 6 am for us to get up at the right time for work. Well this morning was much of a work day, we are just getting started. For lunch, we went over to the student centre, the meal was pretty good not like home cooked but better then meal hall at school, and the meal was only 3 euros!!!!
Well I should get back to work so I'll talk to you later

Ciao,

Andrew

No comments: