Friday, July 08, 2005

September News

SO it has been decieded, I'm going to Carleton University. I'm going to pursue a Master's in Medical Physics, I'm pretty excited. Also I'm be able to see some people that I haven't seen in a little while, my old roommate, Steve and a friend in physics, Ashi.
It was a really hard choice between U of A and Carleton because both have great programs, but in different and interesting areas of medical physics. U of A has a clinical based program, and Carleton in a research based program. I thought that I would like to start in the research based program, also I was contacted (he sought me out!!) a guy from NRC, more specificly the group from the Institute for National Measurement Standards. I was freaking excited, to see someone at NRC was interested with me!!!!

well I should get back to work, I'm off to Konstanz for the weekend in an hour.

Later
Have a good weekend everyone!
Andrew

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATES! That is awesome man. I look forward to hearing lots about your adventures in research.
DC

CMac said...

Glad to hear you've made a decision. I'm sure you'll have a great time in Ottawa. Have fun this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew!

Yeah Carleton! That's exciting! Make sure you come back and visit MTA though. That's key.

My bro went to Carleton and loved it. Undergrad, but still.

Bye!

CVD

Craig said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Dog ultram poker Clip art granny in wheelchair filter fabric water Mp3 player history Cheap trucking business card Etiquette videos for the classroom Crack cisco ccna network simulator mp3 player Cosmetics in albany ca california Soft serve ice cream machine home accutane guild securities legal Deer cum whirpool whispure air purifier model ap250 Topamax and hemiplegic migraine Free or reduced liposuction symtoms low blood pressure Https sabresonicweb.com f9 meridia posid 7f17 Canada ecommerce affiliate program Mazda rx7 concept

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Weight gain on clomid clomid staying in system Clomid and second pregnancy infertility http://www.mature-naked-weman.info/mature_sporangia.html currency pairs trading 1965 pontiac gto roof panel Western renewal wedding invitations Causes for hair loss in cats chances of successful pregnancy with pcos and clomid http://www.whatstoresellzainocarwax.info/Featherlight_auto_polish.html long take clomid