Friday, August 19, 2005

Ottawa Bound!!

Well I'm not leaving for Ottawa yet, but I'm heading there in about a week. I have a place, it's 174 James st. I guess that it's an apt building but I'm not sure yet, I'm waiting on my landlord to get back to me.
I guess the place is pretty decent, the huge plus is that's is $400 a month, which is like unheard off!! so I was like do you have any pictures, so I can have a look at the place, he says no, but the current guy is coming back for a second year which means it must be a decent place.
I'm going to be living with two other people, I don't know much about them except one is a Carleton student and one a Waterloo Co-op student, this might mean that they are only there for half of the year. I don't know anything else about them, but I'm sure that it will be cool to live with them, I'll have my friends from grad school and they will have there friends, maybe we can mix, but only if they are cool!! I would hate to live with a couple weiners, I did that already and I'm glad thats over!!

I'm going to be stopping by Sackville for those who are going to be in town on Aug 26 or 27 (we haven't picked a day to leave yet), let me know.

Well, I have to do some errands before heading out
Later
Andrew

5 comments:

Craig said...

boner

kyle is coming to sackville sometime soon to, you should consult with him and arrange for the 26th or 27th to be the same day that you're both in the town

Craig said...

I think that's a bot!

Have you picked a date yet?

Katie said...

Good thing you have us your new address, now we all know where to stalk you at. I might really start to stalk you because I was looking at your pictures from Europe and I think I now have an internet crush on you. My dad will be so happy that I'm marrying a Candian. Good luck in your new place, I hope the roommates aren't too awful.

Timmy said...

It's not very often that I run across the blog of a fellow Man Of Science. Keep it up...

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Miami insurance 4 luau gift totes http://www.radar-detector.info car wax consumer reports clinton cosmetic dentistry Dodge ram srt whirlpool refrigerator filter Insurance company contact police about accidentdui Propecia men hair ge dryer Kenmore automatic washer step by step inkjet catridges buying timeshare mutual funds Chair manual quickie wheel get rid of cellulite in a healthy manner Taking expired vicodin Fort pierce breast enhancement honda brake pads