Friday, August 12, 2005

Week away from Germany - Day 4-6

So I left you where we had met Grant and Janelle, well that last full day in Barcelona, we started by heading to the train station to get reservations on the train to Madrid and we alo invited Grant and Janelle to come with us. They did and I'm glad we had a blast, but I digress, we went to Sagrada Famíla it was a cool looking building but on the inside was just a whole lot of construction. but we did walk up to the top ( or close to it, was an awesome sight). After that we headed back to the hostel and relexed for a little bit and then went to the Travelbar, they had cheap eats, which is a place of food for 1 euro, not bad. Afer that, we went back to the hostal and got ready to hed to the club that we had been to two nights before, and it was a good time.
The next morning we walked around and saw some sights, and caught our train at 4:30pm we cut it close, we had about 5 mins to spare!!!
But the train ride was awesome, we met this woman from LA, Dima, and also a guy from Brazil, Predo and Yunas from Morocco by has been living in Japan for the last 20 years. It was good time on the train heard about peoples travels.
We met up with Pardo and Yunas and Grant and Janelle later that night, beacuse our hostel was full so they couldn't get in. It was crazy as soon as I walk into the hostel, we met two girls that went to school in NS, so there was someone else to add to our group. We stayed at Cat's Hostel , the best in the world, and it was AWESOME!! I had blast every night and day that we were there. The first night we went on a small pub crawl that the hostel people do, we started at the hostel bar and then head to a few over places, it was a good time. The next day it was sort of relaxing day, I walked around by myself for a little while while Vance and Craig slept.
That afternoon we did a little walking around, Janelle, Grrant, Yunas, Vance, Craig and myself. Saw the Plaza de Real and Plaza Mayor, and other great places. That night was a pretty crazy one drinking but t was awesome, I really got to practice my spanish, I had seen a girl at the hostel the night before and I ended up talking to her that night. I found out that she was from Argentina and she had noticed me because I had the look of an Argentinin boy, i thought that was pretty cool.

well I'm going to leave you there so stay tuned to see what happens with this beautiful Argentinin girl!!

Andrew

No comments: