Friday, August 12, 2005

Week away from Germany - Day 7-8

Janelle and I got up earlier then the other boys, and we didn't want to wait for them so we headed to the Museo del Prado: and told them that we would be back at about 5-6 pm for supper with them, well Janelle and I saw the Argentina girl (Florenica) and her sister Laura. Janelle leaned over and said "guess it's going to be a great day, eh?" I said, " yeah, but I need to get some water!!" But we had an awesome day, all four of us went to the Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina SofĂ­a. It was a great day!! we went back to the hostel to get the other guys and then went to a shopping centre to have a look around. I didn't buy anything, because my bag was heavy enough. After that we went to a place the girls had gone before for supper the night before and they liked it, so we went back, it was a great place!
After that the others went back to the hostel to have showers, but Flor and I went to the Bear and got our picture with it, but the craziest thing happened. There are guys selling stuff on the street, illegally, but while we were there a couple undercover police were there and the guys sprinted every which way, it was pretty crazy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you and the Flo were enjoying the times spent together. And did you chase down some of the illegal salespeople for the cops!? I would have.
DC